BCS is seeking consultants for social impact assessments
BCS associates are located around the world and networked electronically. Join us.
1. Ten or more years’ experience in social impact assessment with direct field experience and community engagement.
2. Experience in the oil, gas, and/or mining industries and familiarity with their environmental impacts.
3. Graduate-level training in research methods, or direct field experience using qualitative and quantitative methods.
4. Data management skills and familiarity with data analysis software.
5. Ability to work independently, to give and receive feedback, a learning state of mind, not intimidated by seemingly intractable challenges.
6. Commitment to excellence in work product and relationships.
Please send a short note and full c.v. and your desired daily or hourly rate to info@BCSynergies.com
We are unable to respond to all applicants. We will contact only those candidates who are selected for the interview stage.
Copyright © 2018 BC Synergies - All Rights Reserved.