BCS is seeking consultants for social impact assessments
BCS associates are located around the world and networked electronically. Join us.
- Ten or more years’ experience in social impact assessment with direct field experience and community engagement.
- Experience in the oil, gas, and/or mining industries and familiarity with their environmental impacts.
- Graduate-level training in research methods, or direct field experience using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Data management skills and familiarity with data analysis software.
- Ability to work independently, to give and receive feedback, a learning state of mind, not intimidated by seemingly intractable challenges.
- Commitment to excellence in work product and relationships.
Please send a short note and full c.v. and your desired daily or hourly rate to info@BCSynergies.com
We are unable to respond to all applicants. We will contact only those candidates who are selected for the interview stage.